What types of wood are that are suitable for use in the BBQ Smoker as well as on the grill. This question will always be asked. This guide could be helpful.
There are several sites on the internet that offer wood chunks chips, pellets, and even smoker bags are offered, however, they are not available for every kind of wood. Grapevines and lilac are things you're likely to have to locate in your neighborhood. If you want to buy a pellet smoker for BBQ grilling, then you can browse to smokedbbqco.com.au/collections/smokers.
Some of the kinds of wood suitable for BBQ smoking are as follows:
1. Acacia trees belong to mysquite's family. When smoked in the smoker, it is similar in flavor to mesquite but not as strong. Acacia is very fire-resistant wood.
2. Alder is a popular choice among the natives of the Pacific Northwest to smoke salmon and halibut. It has a pleasant smokey woody taste with some sweetness. It is great with pork, fish poultry, light-meat game birds.
3. Almond wood has a delicious smokey taste, and moderate ash. It is great with any meat.
4. Wood from apples as well as Crab Applewood are both characterized by an extremely mild, but delicate fruity taste and are mildly sweet. It is great with pork and poultry. Delicious with ribs and bacon Great with ribs and bacon!!
5. Ashwood is a quick burner. It has a mild but distinct taste. It is delicious with red and fish meats.
It is common to find woods that you can buy for your grills and smokers. The local hardware store has chip and chunk hickory, as well as mesquite.