Cannabis sativa, also called hemp, is a species of this Cannabaceae family of crops. Cannabis includes the compound THC, which is thought to be responsible for almost all of the characteristic side effects of cannabis that contributes to the "high" which is advocated when cannabis is consumed.
Moreover, there are ample online sellers like lovewell farms who provide the best quality cannabis.
Image Source: Google
- The dried leaves and flowers of the cannabis plant are referred to as buds , which may be smoked.
- The resinous secretions of this plant are referred to as hashish, which may be eaten or smoked.
- The fiber of the cannabis plant has been cultivated as industrial berry using uses in textile production.
- Compounds with a structure very similar to THC are called cannabinoids.
Which are the consequences of cannabis?
The consequences experienced from the cannabis (marijuana) user are variable and will depend upon the dosage, method of administration, previous experience, any concurrent medication use, private expectations, mood condition and the societal environment where the drug is utilized.
Outcomes of cannabis (marijuana) contain:
- An altered state of consciousness. The consumer can feel "high", happy, relaxed, social and uninhibited.
- Distorted senses of space and time. The consumer can feel much more sensitive to things around them, and might also encounter a more vibrant sense of taste, sight, hearing and smell.
- Increased heart rate and heartbeat, dilated pupils,bloodshot eyes, and frequently increased appetite.
- Diminished concentration and coordination, making activities like driving a vehicle or operating machinery tough and dangerous.
- Negative encounters, such as anxiousness, fear, self-consciousness and paranoid ideas.
- Individuals using large amounts of cannabis might become curable or disoriented and might encounter toxic psychosis.