In the news, you often see horror stories about dishonest journalists. Because honesty and integrity are not newsworthy, this is why you often hear horror stories about dishonest agents in the news. It is important to hire the best raleigh nc real estate agent. This makes it clear that the top 10% of realtors are those you can trust to do a good job.
These are the top qualities you look for in a realtor:
1. Experience – A lack of experience is usually a sign that a realtor has less or no more than five years' experience. An experienced listing agent can anticipate problems and prevent them from happening because they are familiar with how to deal with most of the difficulties that might arise when selling homes in the area. Sometimes, a mentor is a veteran realtor. In this instance, you will need to exercise good judgment.
Image Source: Google
2. Education – Don't be afraid to ask prospective Wichita Realtors for their license numbers and certifications. License verification can be used to verify the date of the original Kansas license. Almost all states will list any complaints against agents.
3. Communication/Marketing – You will want to hire a Wichita realtor that you feel is a good communicator and will be available on a regular basis. You will need to know the details of the realtor's marketing plan in relation to your specific home listing. These are the minimum items you should expect:
-Professional signage with a mobile phone number.
– Lockbox with daily monitoring.
– Four-color brochures.
Weekly advertising in Wichita newspapers & major papers, & distribution to major sites.
– No more than 2 open houses.
– Stage advice.