Netgear Genie smart setup wizard is the interface for Negear users to setup the Netgear Wifi extender. You can easily access Netgear Genie smart setup wizard through a web browser on your laptop or desktop. Once you successfully done with Netgear extender setup through Netgear Genie app, you can enjoy the fast and continuous internet connectivity into every corner of your home or office.
When you connect the Netgear Genie app to your existing home WiFi network and open a web browser on your computer or laptop, it redirects you to the Netgear Genie Setup Wizard automatically. But, sometime when you load up a new web window, it loads nothing but a new tab.
If you also face the same issue while setting up your Netgear extender through Netgear Genie smart setup wizard, then don’t panic. . It is quite a normal issue experienced by millions of users around the world. So, in this case, you have to enter www.mywifiext.net login setup into the URL field of the web browser. Before you click on enter button, it is advisable to recheck the URL you have entered because a wrong entered web address or the URL can redirect you to a third-party web page.
Once you confirm the URL, press the enter button it will take you to Netgear Genie smart setup wizard. Now follow the on screen instruction to complete your Netgear Extender Setup.
- Connect your laptop or computer to Netgear range extender default network name, Netgear_Ext.
- Once your device is connected with the extender network the Netgear Genie will display a list of WiFi networks that are active within the range of your Netgear WiFi range extender.
- Now, select the name of a WiFi network that you want to extend and click on “Continue”.
- If you enabled “wireless security function” on your existing wifi network then enter the password or security key.
- When your Netgear WiFi extender starts connecting with your existing wifi router, enter the wireless settings of your Netgear extender.
- Your last step is to, click on “Finish” and close the Netgear Genie setup page.
If you are facing issues while following the above-mentioned steps then you can contact our technical experts at My WiFi Ext Fix and allow them to do the job for you. You can call us on our toll free number and get the required help.