Air compressor is based solely on the product used. The smaller air compressors are used in various home improvements such as painting, polishing.
While the larger air compressors with heavy-duty motors are used in various commercial environments such as auto repair shops, industrial, etc. For pneumatic applications.
Image Source: Google
Noiseless oil-free air compressor
- It works very quietly, which is perfect for applications requiring a quiet work environment.
- Good dynamic balance design, while rubber cushions and rubber feet also help reduce vibrations to a low level.
- The pistons and cylinders do not contain lubricating oil, which results in clean air quality.
- Starting up and works fully automatic and can continuously work 24 hours a day, meanwhile, it is very easy to use a machine.
- High efficiency and low energy consumption due to better design.
- Cylinders with diamond hardness make sure it is more durable and superior to other air compressors, and the machine is very easy and low costs to maintain
Color spray –
If you want to spray paint over a large area with a larger spray gun, we recommend that you choose an air compressor with a larger tank capacity, which will provide good pressure all the time because of the bigger tank, the engine.
Air compressor in small workshop/industry:
Seminar for small and medium-sized vehicles –
Commercially available mini air compressors, which range from 50 liters to tank capacities up to 150 liters, can be used for such workshops.