The steps to update the Garmin Nuvi 200 along with its features are discussed in the post. If you are unaware of its features, then must read those given below:
- Stylish and available in different colors.
- Preloaded maps of 48 lower states.
- Preloaded Navigator NT map data for continental like Hawaii, US, Puerto Rico, and European region. Enter the destination simply and you will get the 2D or 3D maps.
- Sleek, easy to carry, and a rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Garmin Nuvi 200 has a world clock, picture viewer, calculator, currency converter, and measurement converter.
- Garmin Lock.
So, if you buy Garmin Nuvi 200, you will get all these features in hand. Now, comes the update process, the steps for Garmin Nuvi update are discussed below:
- Open the Garmin web updater.
- Now, search for the ‘Download latest version’ option from the Garmin page. Complete the downloading process using the instructions given on the screen.
- Now, connect one end of the USB cable to the computer and another to the Garmin Nuvi 200. After that, the web updater will search for updates if available.
This is how you can perform updates on your Garmin Nuvi 200 GPS device. If you are facing any problem in configuring the updates on your device, then you can contact the experts available 24×7.